BUMI TENGAH: The Malaysian LOTR Blog Parody

Welcome to Bumi Tengah, The Malaysian LOTR Parody blog!!

This blog is mainly gonna be a parody of LOTR using Malaysian bloggers as main characters. To be updated whenever I feel like it. :)

To read past chapters of the parody, go to the Contents page HERE)

Friday, July 15, 2005

Bumi-Tengah preview: The Director Speaks!

Hewo evelybadi, this is your director, Eyeris speaking.

The first chapter of the LOTR parody is almost done, but before I kick off the parody, I would like to get a few things clear first:
  1. This is MY parody, and you can do NOTHING about what I write here! BUAHAHA!
  2. Everything written here is fiction, but will be based on real bloggers (mostly).
  3. I will TRY to make you laugh, but no guarantees there. If it isn't funny, you're most welcome to cry instead.
  4. This is going to be a very text-based parody, with occasional pictures here and there. I work better with Microsoft Word than Photoshop mar...
  5. I'll be writing this in a pseudo book/movie style, with me as director/narrator.
  6. It's gonna be based primarily in KL and PJ, for the most obvious reason that I bloody LIVE here and know the place best.
  7. I could refer to Penang as the Undying Lands, but I'd prefer Sabah or Sarawak.
  8. I'd toyed with the idea of turning Singapore into Mordor, but the geography didn't quite add up...
  9. I'll be using bits and pieces of the parody I once did on the LOTRien Forums, so any LOTRiens reading this blog MIGHT find that some elements may have been recycled...
  10. I welcome suggestions at any point of the parody, and if anyone wants to join me in writing it, you're most welcome to email me at eyeriz@gmail.com. :)

Ok, the Parody shall kick off in... er... about ... er... SOON!

Jeng jeng jeng....

|

5 Comments:

Blogger Buaya69 said...

wahlaueh! you have been reviewing Luc Besson's book too much leh. hehehehe ;)

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I in this? Am I in this? Can I audition? Director ah ... last time your LOTR parody wasn't finished ... am I still a gay Eagle?

10:49 PM  
Blogger kekure said...

p/s:can i be the props?

12:52 AM  
Blogger eyeris said...

Jayeagle: haha. Last time we got lost somewhere in ROTK right? ran out of ideas... :)

kekure: what, a tree?

belacan: that's it lah. for that jibe, you're gonna be in the parody as.....

8:02 AM  
Blogger kekure said...

I want to be Legolas's bow hehehe..Can arr Eyeris?

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home