BUMI TENGAH: The Malaysian LOTR Blog Parody

Welcome to Bumi Tengah, The Malaysian LOTR Parody blog!!

This blog is mainly gonna be a parody of LOTR using Malaysian bloggers as main characters. To be updated whenever I feel like it. :)

To read past chapters of the parody, go to the Contents page HERE)

Monday, December 05, 2005

Chapter 4.1: Mat Sekunder and the Chipsmore Cookie

The Cincin Namber One FLEW up in the air! twirling a bit like ballet dancer, then landed NGAM NGAM on Kendo's BIG TOE.

POOF!

All Kendo's clothes disappeared.

"GAH! NAKED BLOGGIT!"

"EEK! FLASHER!"

"EEYER! SO SMALL! But wah, are those coconuts??"

Flushed with shame, Kendo hurriedly took off the Cincin, and put it on again on his finger, hoping that it would make him dissappear.

POOF! He turned into a Chipsmore cookie, now you see it, now you don't!

(Well, to EVERYONE ELSE, Kendo was a cookie, even though he was actually still in human form. Only he knew that though. everyone else wanted to eat him.)

Just as a cockroach was about to scurry over and stomp its dirty legs all over the cookie, Kendo (the cookie) managed to take the Cincin off, and stomp on it. Then, suddenly, he felt a rough pair of hands LIFT him off the floor, and haul him upstairs to the Speedy Video shop on the Ground floor.

"EH? Ceh, I thought got cookie to eat."

Kendo opened his eyes to see a rather disappointed and scruffy looking Mat Rock (who also happens to be a Pegawai Lalulintas) staring at him longingly (and hungrily).

"NO COOKIES HERE! WHAT DO YOU WANT?" yelled Kendo.

"Calm down, Young Bloggit. I know what hunts you. The Nine Ah Bengs Riders are out in full force, and they would have smelled the delicious scent of Chipsmore cookies and come after you as soon as you put on that Cincin just now."

Then, as soon as the Mat Rock had finished saying that, the other three Bloggits (ok, maybe just two, since Peterpin had to take the lift because his wheelchair couldn't go up the escalator), Suamwise wielding a beer bottle, and Minirry brandishing a chopstick. (Peterpin roleld in ten minutes later, vrooming his wheelchair's engine threateningly)

"OI! Unhand him, you foul Mat Rock!" yelled Suamwise. "Or else I'll hit you with this bottle of Hoegarden! After I've finished it first, of course."

"Calm down, my little Bloggits, I mean you no harm. Gandaiz sent me to protect you, for I am the champion of young bloggits all over the world."

"Oh yeah? What's your name then?" asked Kendo.

"My name? My fellow Mat Rocks call me Mat Sekunder, because I always come in second in all the illegal races, but my REAL name is...

Mackragorn, Son of Megatron, Heir of Unicron!!!!"

After a dramatic pause, standing up with legs akimbo and hands on hips, Mackragorn continued:

"I Am the Rightful KING of all BLOGGERS! Behold, my BLOG that was under investigation and almost broken! TO ME, BLOGGERS! TO ME!! I AM YOUR KING! DO SQUATS FOR ME!!!!

"Oops, did I say that out loud? Damn my sub-concious delusions of grandeur."

|

2 Comments:

Blogger plink said...

Manyak best lar lu...! :)

4:50 PM  
Blogger zyrin said...

i have this sudden urge to hum the transformers tune. someone please explain to me why...

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home