BUMI TENGAH: The Malaysian LOTR Blog Parody

Welcome to Bumi Tengah, The Malaysian LOTR Parody blog!!

This blog is mainly gonna be a parody of LOTR using Malaysian bloggers as main characters. To be updated whenever I feel like it. :)

To read past chapters of the parody, go to the Contents page HERE)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Chapter 4.4: The Cookie and The McD Vitch

Kendo put on the Cincin Namber One

POOF!

He turned into a Chipsmore cookie.

But wait, something was not right.

All the Ah-Benguls could still see him!!!! In fact, they didn't look like Ah-Bengs anymore. They looked like a strange cross between an Ah-Beng and Maya Ka.. sorry, a Pontianak, and they were all wearing some tight-fitting pale striped uniform that looked like McDonald's staff uniforms.

Their leader, an ugly looking dude with an Afro (who was wearing a smiley button above his pocket with the words "Hello, I am The Vitch-King of Klangmar. How May I help you?") , was looking at Kendo/Chipsmore cookie in a strange, lusty way, drooling as he headed towards the helpless cookie.

"No! Stay away from me! I'm still a virgin!" cried Kendo, spitting out cookie crumbs in his panic. "I still haven't slept with all the cun bloggits that I plugged on my blog yet!"

Ignoring the pleas of the cookie, The Vitch-King reached out to grabbed Kendo's thing.. I mean, RING; but Kendo poked him with his stick.

The Vitch-King's face immedietely changed into that of IMMENSE FURY, and he DREW a short fake Swiss Army knife (made in Denmark, apparently), and poked Kendo's shoulder with the corkscrew part.

"AAAHHHH! SAKIT! My poor poor chocolate chips got (cork)screwed!!!!!" cried Kendo.

"Take THAT, you silly little Bloggit!" hissed the Vitch-King. "Would you like FRIES with that?!?!?!?"

Just as the Vitch-King was going to reach out for the Cincin again, suddenly, a cry rang out:

"HERE COMES THE HEIR OF UNICRON TO SAVE THE DAY!!!"

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home